Fishery Rules & Regulations
Please ensure you read and understand the rules and regulations below before fishing.
1. Please note that mats, nets and retention slings will be provided on site for your use to try and eliminate the risk of spreading any unwanted diseases. Please, therefore refrain from bringing your own. Please ensure the mats, nets and retention slings are used in a respectful manner and are used for the purpose they are intended for only.
2. Please ensure mats, nets and retention slings are returned to where they were found i.e net heads and retainers need to be placed inside the mat and handles located on the back wall of the shed.
3. No leaders of any sort are permitted.
4. No artificial baits are permitted. This includes plastics and foam.
5. Minimum 15 lb breaking strength line is to be used at all times (no braided mainline).
6. Shop bought prepared particles only are permitted.
7. No nuts may be used.
8. Fresh boilies (no shelf life baits) to be used.
9. Micro-barbed or barbless hooks to be used.
10. No bait boats are permitted.
11. All litter must be removed from site.
12. No guns, fires, swimming or bait boats are permitted. BBQ’s may be used but must be lifted off the ground to avoid burning the grass.
13. Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
14. Retention slings may be used to retain a fish for as long as it takes to get weighing and camera equipment ready.
15. Fish must be returned to the water in a sling and never carried regardless of size or distance.
16. Removal of fish is illegal.
17. All anglers must use some form of Carp medi-kit (available from the fishery if required).
18. Under no circumstance should anyone pull for a break with a weeded or snagged fish, even if you think it has come off. Please notify Andy on 07814510580 immediately.
19. Rods must not be left unattended, the next swim in some circumstances is permissible but please be sensible.
20. Please ensure that all gates are closed securely behind you, especially the otter prevention gate leading into the fishery.
21. Please bear in mind that the lake is approached via a shared access track used by the farm and other anglers, please drive carefully and be respectful of others.
22. Non-fishing guests are not permitted without prior consent.
23. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
24. Well behaved dogs may be allowed by prior consent.
25. Anglers are expected to have the necessary Environment Agency rod licences.
26. Anglers are permitted to access site 1 hour prior to the commencement of their ticket.
27. Anglers are permitted to use a maximum of 3 rods.
Payment is taken on the understanding that you have read and agree to abide by the above rules and regulations. Failure to comply with them will result in an instant ban with no refund.
All persons entering the site, do so entirely at their own risk.
Hacche Moor Fisheries excludes liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control. Hacche Moor Fisheries also reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any given time.
Please report anything of concern to Andy Parkinson on 07814510580.